My friend Jessica over at Hanging Out in First had this idea about a monthly brag board. I know it sounds bad to brag and we tell our kids not to do it, but I am going to think of it more as, “I can’t believe what I accomplished!”
We all have goals and aspirations we are working towards. I think it is a good idea to pause once a month and reflect on what we have accomplished. After all, it is those small, steady steps that get us where we are headed. So feel free to link up and share some of the highlights of your month. I can’t wait to read what you all have been up to.
So here I go. . .
This month I reached a few milestones.
1. I reached the 200 TpT fan follower mark.
2. I am hosting my very first giveaway to celebrate my first 100 TpT fans. CLICK HERE to enter.
3. I bought my own domain name and switched from Blogger to WordPress. I am now at www.teachingwithnancy.com
4. I started a Facebook Business Page. Added my blog, Twitter feed and Pinterest product page to it. Come and check out my new page!
8. I started adding video preview links of my products to my product Pinterest pins. CLICK HERE to see what it looks like.
9. I make a blog button.
and if that is not enough . . .
10. I got a kitten!
Meet Mr. Meow
Now it is time for you to write a post on your blog. Then link up right here.