Welcome to Teaching with Nancy!
Your students will love being beginning sound detectives with this QR code activity that incorporates audio!
This activity is NOT a bunch of worksheets, this is an engaging interactive learning early literacy station that integrates technology.
Thank you in advance for your feedback. Follow my store and blog to receive notification of my new products and freebies!
Listen to Letter Sounds and Identify a Picture that Begins with that Sound
1. Print in color on white cardstock.
2. Laminate for durability and cut cards apart.
3. Make multiple copies of the answer recording sheet.
Answer recording sheets do not have instructions to allow you to decide if you would like students to color or circle the answers. Students will need dry erase markers or clothespins to indicate the correct answers. Provide students with a smart device that can read QR codes.
HOW TO USE:
1. Choose a card.
2. Scan the QR code and listen to the letter sound.
3. Find the picture that begins with the sound you hear.
4. Circle or place a clothespin over the correct answer.
5. When you are finished with all 12 cards, scan the QR code and check your work.