Welcome to Teaching with Nancy!
Your students will love figuring out the letter that makes the sound they hear whey they scan these audio QR codes!
This activity is NOT a bunch of worksheets, this is an engaging interactive learning early literacy station that integrates technology in a fun and meaningful way.
Thank you in advance for your feedback. Follow my store and blog to receive notification of my new products and freebies!
Match letter sounds to their corresponding letter
1. Print in color on white cardstock.
2. Laminate for durability and cut cards apart.
3. Make multiple copies of the answer recording sheet.
HOW TO USE:
1. Choose a card.
2. Scan the QR code and listen to the letter sound.
3. Find the letter that makes the sound you hear.
4. Circle or place a clothespin over the correct answer.
5. When you are finished with all 12 cards, scan the QR code and check your work.
There are no reviews yet.