Welcome to Teaching with Nancy!
This Spanish syllable station will give your students practice combining two syllables into words and identifying its matching picture. There are three sets of 15 syllable and pictures cards. Your students will love scanning the QR code on the answer recording sheets so they can check their work!
Syllables with all 5 vowels
Combining syllables to form words
HOW TO USE:
1. Choose a rainbow syllable card.
2. Read both syllables and combine them to make a word.
3. Find the picture that matches the word.
4. Record your answers on the answer recording sheet.
5. Scan the QR code and check your work.
45 Different Rainbow Syllable Combining Cards
45 Two Syllable Picture Cards
3 reproducible answer recording sheet with QR scan and check technology option
This activity is a best seller. Over 200 copies sold just on TPT!
Or buy the bundled set and save! Click here to buy Set 1 and 2.
NOTE: To use the QR code scan and check feature you will need to use a smart device with a QR code reader. Scan the QR code in the preview to see how this feature works.